The Profile House, in Franconia Notch, existed for 70 years.  The first Profile House opened in 1853 and the “New” Profile burned in 1923. At the time of its destruction, it could accommodate 500 guests and was the most luxurious hotel on the west side of the mountains.  The parking lot for the Cannon Mountain Ski Area and Tramway now covers the site where the hotel stood.
Website Builder